-
July 21st, 2005, 03:30 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Ok. My Samantha is on the dark side of 15. Lissie is not far behind. I was thinking they might both benefit from a "Wellness" visit at the AG Doll Hospital. Sam's hair is ok but a little thin and dull. Lissie is actually in remarkable condition, er, not as loved on as Sam.
However, I have some fears. My sister had a pre-mattel, white body Kirsten sent for a loose limb and the ruined the body and had to replace the whole thing. HORRORS. We all nearly died.
I also worry about the mail. If you take them to AG place for drop off, can you pick them up in a day or two or must they be mailed?
I guess if I am this worried I ought to just downy dunk 'em and and curl 'em and baking soda scrub 'em myself. But Pleasant Company will make them so pretty. . .if they don't destroy my babies in the process.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks